Court Closures With COVID-19- 17 Mar
Due to the national disruption of COVID-19 and the subsequent impact on court systems there may be some reporting delays accessing court records in some states and counties. As of this morning, 14 states are affected (with mostly isolated/individual closures), with more possible in the coming days. We will contact you if any of your searches are impacted.
- Nationwide and 90%+ counties and jurisdictions are still reporting as of today.
- Baseline national searches and other database searches are fully functional.
- All major convictions (that report through the Department of Corrections), federal searches and sex offender information remain available nationwide.
- Many court systems are still open (and will remain open) due to remote access capabilities.
- Historical court record information will still be available in courts with digital access.
- All in person searches at closed courts will be suspended until courts resume operation.
We are working very hard to minimize the impact on clients and will contact you if any of your records encounter delays. Thank you for your patience as we navigate these industry-wide challenges. Please forward this information to your locations, and staff as needed.
PLEASE VIEW THE HOMEPAGE WHEN SIGNING INTO OUR SYSTEM FOR DAILY UPDATES ON COURT CLOSURES.
Thank you for your patience,
The Total Reporting Team
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.